Jezebel recently reported a fatal story about the Kardashians: Kim Kardashian’s kitten has died. Kim had the four month old teacup persian Mercy for not very long when she realized she was allergic to cats. After that she handed Mercy off to Khloe Kardashian’s assistant Sydney Hitchcock who had just suffered her own 12 year old cat dying. On November 26th, Mercy was rushed to the vet with a very severe stomach virus. It was deemed fatal and Mercy had to be put to sleep. Kim later wrote in her blog about the tragedy,
It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney’s too. Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much. Thanks to Sydney for making Mercy’s short life one filled with love.
It always breaks my heart to hear about any animal dying, even if it is Kim Kardashian’s. The poor thing was still a kitten and died painfully. RIP Mercy.